Baxter Heat Pumps is a family run business offering servicing, maintenance, and full technical support for ground, Air, and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps throughout the UK. Specialising in NIBE heat pumps, our specialist engineers are highly qualified in all types of Heat Pumps including other leading heat pump manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Thermia, Samsung, IVT, Stiebel Eltron.
JOB ROLE: HEAT PUMP ENGINEER, HOME COUNTIES & LONDON
Are you a proactive, confident, and self-motivated individual with a passion for renewable energy? If so, this may be the perfect role for you. Due to increasing demand and recent expansion, we are looking for experienced Heat Pump Engineers to join our friendly and dedicated team.
Baxter Heat Pumps have many years’ experience within the Renewable Energy Heating Industry, helping our customers to maximise the benefits.
Due the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be an experienced servicing and maintenance engineer who can demonstrate good technical knowledge of both air source, ground source, and exhaust heat pump systems.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre, confident, self-starting, and experienced Heat Pump engineer to join our rapidly growing business, primarily in Reading and the surrounding counties.
To repair and maintain our clients Ground, Air, and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps.
- You will undertake servicing, fault finding, and repairs on a range of heat pump appliances, to keep our customers safe and warm.
- Work closely and liaise with customers
- Submit site reports in a prompt and timely manner
- Report activity to Service Support Team to ensure availability and productivity
- Liaise with Service Support Team and other Engineers.
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote and maintain company image
- Health and safety awareness; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer Literate
- Level 2 City&Guilds plumbing and heating/NVQ level 2
- F-Gas Qualified – not essential
- Full driving License
- Experience in a similar role
- Open to travel
- Company Pension – optional
- Company Van
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary and Annual Leave Entitlement
This is a full-time role, where you will receive an excellent package, a generous annual leave entitlement, and the opportunity to work within a supportive, fun, and dedicated team. Interviews will be held virtually; date to be confirmed.
Reference ID: Heat Pump Engineer
Application deadline: Open
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From TBC on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Work remotely: No
37/39 Southgate Street