Baxter Heat Pumps is a family run business offering servicing, maintenance, and full technical support for ground, Air, and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps throughout the UK. Specialising in NIBE heat pumps, our specialist engineers are highly qualified in all types of Heat Pumps including other leading heat pump manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Thermia, Samsung, IVT, Stiebel Eltron.
Are you a proactive, confident, and self-motivated individual with a passion for renewable energy? If so, this may be the perfect role for you. Due to increasing demand and recent expansion, we are looking for experienced office assistance to join our friendly and dedicated team.
Baxter Heat Pumps have many years’ experiences within the Renewable Energy Heating Industry, helping our customers to maximise the benefits.
Due the nature of the role, the ideal candidate would need to be confident on the phone, dealing with customers on a day to day basic and computer literate.
- You will support office staff in answering the phone, taking messages, leaning how to book in jobs on the computer & dealing with customers.
- Work closely and liaise with customers
- Liaise with other Engineers.
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote and maintain company image
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer Literate
- Full driving License ( not essential)
- Company Pension – optional
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary and Annual Leave Entitlement
This is a part-time role, the opportunity to work within a supportive, fun, and dedicated team. Interviews will be held virtually or in person; date to be confirmed.
Reference ID: Office Assistance
Application deadline: Open
Job Types: Part-Time
Salary: From TBC on experience
- Minimum 2 days a week from Monday to Tuesday
- Work remotely: No
37/39 Southgate Street